Published On: 8 March 2012 6:56 am

Sandhyavandanam – Audio and Notes

Performing Sandhyavandanam is one of the MUST and important Nithya Karma. Sandhyaavandana should be learned from an acharya. This learning material is a guideline. More details about the importance of Sandhyavandanam is placed below as a separate audio file.

Audio Files for performing Sandhyavandanam

Notes (Source: NVS Srinivasan Swami):

About the Author

Displaying 62 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. all are super please to send me the SANTHA VANTHANAM PDF formate by email

2. It seems the voice in the audio is that of Paramapathavasi Sri Nrusimha Raghavachariyar, srikaryam, Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam. A book explaining the meaning of Sandhyavandhanam and a CD both by him was a presentation on the occasion of an upanayanam. Please confirm.

3. Chief Editor says:

Adiyen will mail the pdf file to your mail id. Thanks

4. Chief Editor says:

Swami, adiyen is not sure of the source of the audio file. Received it from a bhagavada some 3 to 4 years before. Adiyen will check the source and get back with the details. dAsan

5. Simply superb. please to send me the SANTHA VANTHANAM PDF formate by email

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasi
    Sadhana

6. Swamin, thank you for the efforts to post the same. Request you to kindly email me the PDf format.
    Adiyen Dasan.

7. kindly email this yajur edics sandya vandananam [thengalai]. tks.

8. Swamin,pls send me “SANDHYA VANDANAM” pdf by email.
    adieyan dasan,
    sundara rajan

9. Adiyen is confused with the procedure for Pranayamam during sandhyvandanam. Please explain the significance of the ratio 1:4:2 to be maintained during inhalation, holding and exhalation.

10. ahobilam says:

Anybody can download the pdf file from below url:

11. Raman says:

Swami,
    Is it possible to get the audio files?

Thanks
    adiyen dasan
    Raman.

12. Audio file is not working. Please reinstall or provide us the link. Thank you, I appreciate the good work

13. Audio file is working now. Thanking you for responding to my request. This will help me a long way.
    OM NAMO NARAYANA

14. SriRaman says:

i happened to read the two pdf reg. sandyavandanam books.
    I would like to know if we can have the pdf to save to our disk for future reading.
    as of now we cannot able to save to pdf. if that provision is made available, would be of great help to all interested.
    Thanks

15. Nallan says:

Please email me the pdf copy of the sandhyavandanam nitya karma. I stay away from home.

16. V.Vedagiri says:

request pdf copy of sandhyavandanam book by sri somadeva sarma. The original copy is not available, what is available is the abridged copy.

17. b.sarangapani says:

Dear Sir

adiyen sarangapani i have wanted for thirkalasandhyvandanam pdf for tamil please sent by my emaild for three brothers have wnated the pdf file

18. K.S.Sankar says:

Please email me a pdf copy of sandhyavandanam book by sri somadeva sarma since Page No. 111 to 144 not available in the above link.

19. Dear sir, the Sandhya Vandhanam book by Sri Somadeva Sarma is really wonderful. Requesting you to kindly email me a PDF copy of the same. With many pranams – Adiyen – Vijayaraghavan.

20. Namaskaram.

I am not familiar with the Sandhyavandanam procedures. What I found here is wonderful. I am a Vadakalai Samavedi. Is there any difference between Yajur veda and Sama veda procedures and mantrams? If so, could you please email the contents in PDF or let me know sources from where I can obtain the same. Dhanyosmi.
    Srinivasan Venkatesh

21. vasan says:

Very usefull

22. ksr00551 says:

these links are not workign. can you plz let me know who to download these sriman Nrusimha Raghavachariyar worded files ?

23. ksr00551 says:

can you plz reupload these again ?

24. Badri says:

Dear Sir,
    I thank you for this article on Sandhya Vandanam, and for uploading the pdf version of a book on this subject. This book is very informative. This book seems to have 3 parts as seen from the contents page. You have uploaded the first two parts of the book, Avadharikai (pages 1-60) and Sandya Vandanam (pages 61-108). I downloaded both the pdf versions and again thank you for sharing with us. I would like to know whether you will be able to upload the third part ‘Anubandam’ (pages 111-144), so that I will also be able to download that. If you can send me a pdf file that would be great too. Appreciate your help in this regard.
    Regards,
    Badri

25. The book is called ‘Sandhyavandhanam’ by Srivatsa Ve. Sri Somadeva Sharma – a really informative book- book price Rs.40 – its available in New Buvaneswari book house – very close to Mambalam railway station – next to SBI flats Mambalam. A very good book to read on Sri Gayatri Devi and greatness of Sandhyavandhanam.

26. ksr00551 says:

thank you swami for the re-upload. in few videos the nyasas are missing and some videos have complete nyasa. can somebody confirm on this. kind regards

27. thanks for sharing your comments, I require audio file of vadagalai sandhyavandhanam procedure please. I would be very much thankful to you

28. We have performed the upanayanam of our son last week. We would be extremely grateful if you could send the PDF file and the audio file of the Sandhyavandanam to my above email ID.

29. Devanathan says:

Namaskaram,

We have performed the Upanayanam for our Son on 26th February 2014, we would be grateful if you could send the Sandyavandanam audio files along with PDF file ( Tamil & English) to my email id kvdevanathan@gmail.com

Thanks

Devanathan KV

30. Rajesh says:

Namaskaram,

We would be extremely grateful if you could send the PDF file and the audio file of the Sandhyavandanam to my email ID. rajeshkannanhsr@gmail.com
    Rajesh

31. govindachari says:

Vasudeva Hari

Please send me all the vaishnava nithya karma anushtanam in a word or PDF file please.

32. Harish says:

I need a PDF and audio to be send to my email.all are nice.

33. Dhilip says:

Namaskaram,

Is it possible to send the Sandhya vandhanam Tamil PDF File to my email?

Thanks

34. request pdf and audio.thanks.my email sarathy38@gmail.com

35. Sreeedhara says:

request pdf and audio.thanks.my email sridhar8183@gmail.com

36. Nishkaran Sarma says:

Is it possible to send the Sandhya vandhanam English PDF File to my email?

Thanks

37. R. Parthasarathy says:

Namaskaram. Adiyen could only download Avatharikai. I could not download the balance two sections. If you can send the whole PDF file, I will be greatly obliged.
    Dasan
    Parthasarathy

38. Rajini says:

The book is called ‘Sandhyavandhanam’ by Srivatsa Ve. Sri Somadeva Sharma – one of the holy book to all hindus. book price Rs.60 – its available in “Surabi Jagatguru Satapti publication”, 158/12, Lakview Road, West Mambalam, Chennai-33. Ph : 42668005, 24747066. I bought this book. Thank you verymuch sir. But I can’t find Sandhyavandhanam mp3. Please, this three mp3 files send me to my email id. please, please, please sir.

39. pradeep says:

Hi All,

Request you all.. Could anyone send me Sandyavandane PDF File in Kannada. So that it will be very helpfull for me. thanks in advance.

40. HAREHARAN says:

Dear Sir,

I am Hindu Bhramin, I need Yajurvedam sandhyavandanam PDF file in Tamil Format. if you help me, i will be great to you.Since i am out stationed can you send the PDF format please.

Regards
    Hareharan

41. thanks for post the valuable thing…….then please reupload the audio file why because it’s not open….by Renugopal(polur)

42. Gokul says:

Swami,

Pranams

The audio is not available. Shows empty list. Please reload. This is very valuable kainkaryam.

Regards
    Gokul

43. I am Hindu Sri Vyshnava, I need Yajurvedam sandhyavandanam PDF file in Kannada Format. if you help me, i will be great to you.Since i am out stationed can you send the PDF format please.

44. K. S. SRIRAM says:

I am hebbar iyengar from karnataka. I need nitya anushtanam in devnagari lipi pdf file

45. Adiyen
    Is it possible for you to send audio files of Vadakalai Sandhyvandanam to my mail. I could not find the audio file in your website.
    Regards,
    Dasan
    Vijayan

46. hariharasubramanian says:

Namaskaram

Could you please send me the all files related to yajur Veda sand husband hanau to my mail id..

47. kannan says:

Namsakarms,

if possible please send me Yajurvedam sandhyavandanam PDF file in Tamil Format if possible PDF copy of ith kind regards
    sandhyavandanam book by sri somadeva sarma. also i need Gayatri Hridhyam in tamil lyrics.PLEASE help My mobile number is 9444664441 and email kannansubu21@gmailcom
    with kind regards
    kannan

48. Anand V says:

Kindly send me the PDF file of Sama veda sandhyavandanam. Tamil language is preferred. If not available, English or Sanskrit language would be accepted, with gratitude.

49. Sundararaman V says:

Namaskaram,

Kindly send me the PDF file of Yajur veda sandhyavandanam of all 3 kalams.Tamil language is preferred.

50. Narayan says:

Hi,

Please send me the audio file so that i can use this for my sandhyavandhanam.

It is very nice and slow.

Regards

Narayan Seshaddri

51. Padmanabhan says:

Please send me the audio link – it’s not working anymore.

52. Ramesh says:

Please send the audio link. It doesnt work anymore.

53. Hayagreevan Rangrajan says:

Please send the PDF of this.

54. MADHAVAN says:

Namaskaram,
    Kindly send me the PDF file of Yajur veda sandhyavandanam and audio file of all 3 kalams.Tamil language is preferred.
    regards,
    Madhavan

55. venkat says:

56. Vasudevan says:

Please send me the pdf and audio files or let me know where i can buy this.

Thanks and regards.

57. Desikan says:

Namaskaaram Swami,

Can you please send the mp3 and pdf to my email id. This will really be helpful. Please help out. else, if you can let me know where i can get the mp3. I will get it.

Thanks.

58. Narayanan says:

Swamin,Can u pls send the PDF and Audio files to my mail id .