The Thirunangur 11 Garudans Festival Committee has planned to conduct 11 Garuda Sevai Utsavam in grand manner at Manimada Kovil Divyadesam, Thirunangur, Seerkazhi. The Utsavam will take place for 3 days from 28th to 30th January 2017. The unique of the festival is all the 11 emperumans are giving darshan in garudavahanam, Sri Thirumangai azhwar in hamsa vahana lead by Sri Manavala Mamunigal in seshavahanam in one row during grand procession through the streets of thirunangur which cannot be seen any where. Please note that a committee is functioning to meet out the festival expenses. But however the following expenses are not covered by the committee for which we have to incur, we seek your financial assistance for our 7 temples for conduction of the above festival.
1. Deepa oil & pooja articles for 3 days Rs.8,000/-
2. Garlands during azhwar visit for mangalasasanam Rs.7,000/-
3. Garlands for moolavar perumal,azhwars,acharyas Rs.20,000/-
4. Tube light sets in front of the temple Rs.10,000/-
6. To clean the grass in around the temple premises Rs.15,000/-
7. To collect the garudavahanams from our 7 temples
and shift to main mandap Rs.15,000/-
8. Archakar, additional archakar ,paricharaka for 7 temples Rs.20,000/-
We request you to select any one of the above item either in part or in full and may sent your donation in the name of the T.V.V.S.S.K.TRUST , and mail to
4/83-A, Sri.Purushothama Perumal Koil Street,
You may transfer the funds to trust sb a/c.
1. SB A/C No.608801152764, ICICI, Bank, Mailaduthurai Branch, Code No.6088,
IFSC Code no.ICIC0006088
2. SB A/c No.6027064799, Indian Bank, Thenapthi Branch Code No.S108, IFSC
Code No: IDIB000S108.
For Any clarification on this please contact :
Secretary & Treasurer
e.mail id: email@example.com .
Courtesy: Sri Purushothaman
The following is the detailed Utsava Patrikai: