|Pacharisi||Raw Rice||1 cup|
|Kalkandu||Sugar candy||2 cups|
– Boil milk in a wide-mouthed thick-bottomed vessel.
– When it comes to boil, simmer, add washed rice.
– Stir till rice is cooked and loses shape.
– Add ghee once in a while to prevent lumping and sticking to the pan.
– Add candy, let it dissolve and keep on fire till it thickens
– Fry cashew and raisins and garnish when done. Add saffron, dissolved in some milk
And now the dish is ready to be offered to kutti kannan.
Chanting the name(s) of Emperuman during preparation will not only result in a delicious taste in the dish but also immense pleasure to Him.
Sri Nrisimha Priya