- Powdered Sugar – 2 tumbler (very fine powder)
- Maida – 3 cups
- Refined Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – a few drops
- Baking Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoons
- Butter – 4 tablespoons (full)
- Orange- 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sieve the maida with baking powder and baking soda .
- Take the juice of orange do not add water to this juice.
- Take oil, sugar, butter and beat it well with hand till it becomes light and fluffy.
- To this mixture alternate maida and juice (cut and fold motion).
- If the juice is over start adding milk. When the mixture is done it falls in folds.(You can add cold water if needed).
- Pour it in a greased baking dish and bake.
- Other required fruits and toppings as per your taste could be added on the top after its baked and cooled down.