This is a wonderful quick and easy dessert recipes with biscuits as a base. Its no-bake which definitely adds to the charm.
20-25 Marie biscuits
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup roasted nut of choice
2 tsp sugar (or adjust to taste)
1/2 of a 400gm tin condensed milk
- Break the biscuits into fours and powder coarsely either by hand or using a blender.
- Add the cocoa powder to this and mix well.
- Add the sugar to this mixture and mix again.
- Dry-roast any nut of choice and let it cool, Chop it up coarsely and add to the mixture. Mix well.
- Add half a tin of condensed milk to this mixture.
- Mix well with a sturdy spoon or with a whisk (as the mixture will be very very thick ) until all the powdery bits are combined with the wet ingredients.
- Line a plate, pie dish, or baking tray with butter and transfer the mixture to it. Press firmly with wet fingertips until the mixture is uniformly spread.
- Refrigerate atleast for 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Then can be cut into perfect squares.