- Curds 2 cups
- Coconut 2 tbs
- Green chillies 2
- Dhania seeds 1 tbs
- Channa dal 1tbs
- Jeera 1tbs
- Raw rice 1 tbs
- One of the vegetables (white pumkin, chow chow, lady’s finger, carrot)
- Soak channa dal, dhania, jeera and rice in water for an hour.
- Cut the vegetable into big blocks and boil it in water with salt.
- If is lady’s finger shallow fry it in oil and keep aside.
- Grind the soaked ingredients with coconut and green chillies and curds and whip the rest of the curds and add it to the boiling vegetable and allow it to heat for a minute. It should not boil. You can add some salt if necessary and temper it with mustard seeds.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.