HH 46th Azhagiyasingar, Srimathe Srivan Sathakopa Sri Ranganatha Yatindra Mahadesikan, did mangalasasanam at various temples in and around Kumbakonam. Here are some of the photos taken on 5th of July, during Narashimapuram Pancha Brindavanam mangalasasanam and Pullaboodhangudi Mangalasasanam.
- 25th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa Yadheendhra MahA Desikan, who reigned for 35 years and 8 months (Aadi SvAthi ). Attained ThirunAdu on December 20, 1828.
- 26th pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa Sriranganatha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who sat on the throne of SrI matam for 17 years and one month. His Thirunakshathram is Aadi Pooram. He is known as the Andal Azhagiya singar for that reason. He attained ThirunAdu on December 12,1828.
- 30th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa VedAntha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan. He reigned as SrI Matam PeetAdhipathi for 5 years and six months. His Thirunakshatram is Maarhazhi VisAkam. He attained ThirunAdu on September 27, 1842.
- 37th Pattam Azhagiya Singar (PiLLaipAkkam Azhagiya Singar): SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI VeerarAghava SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed on the throne of SrI Matam for just 11 months. His Thirunakshathram is Maasi Pushyam.He ascended to Parama Padham on December 16, 1899.
- 38th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed as the PeetAdhipathi for 3 years and 10 months. His Thirunakshatram is Thai ThiruvAdhirai. He attained His AchAryan’s Thiruvadi on December 5, 1909.
Previous post on HH 46th Azhagiyasingar’s Mangalasasanam at Kumbakonam,
Please visit: http://anudinam.org/2013/07/03/hh-46th-srimath-azhagiyasingar-at-kumbakkonam-sri-aravamudhan-sannidhi/