Thiruvaadipooram utsavam at Srivilliputtur as well as Thiruther on Thiruvadipooram (August 9, 2013; Friday). Many thousands of devotees participated in the Ther festival of Sri Andal and Sri Rangamannar.
Thiruvaadipooram is celebrated in a grand manner at Andal avatara sthalam Srivilliputtur every year. This year, the 10-day festival commenced on the 1st of August 2013 with Dwajarohanam and on August 9th, 2013, Thiruvadipooram day, Sri Andal and Sri Rangamannar blessed devotees from Thiruther. On the 2nd of August 2013, Sri Andal blessed the devotees from Chadra Prabhai and Sri Rangamannar from Simma Vahanam. On the following day, purappadu took place for Sri Andal on Thanga Parangi Narkaali and Sri Rangamannar on Hanumantha Vahanam. On August 4th, there was purappadu of Sri Andal on Sesha Vahanam & Sri Rangamannar in Govardhanagiri Alankaram. On August 5th, Pancha Garuda Sevai took place in a grand manner. On the following day, purappadu for Sri Andal in Kanaka Thandiyal and Sri Rangamannar on Yaanai Vahanam took place. On August 8th, purappadu of Sri Andal in Pushpa Pallakku and Sri Rangamannar on Kudhirai Vahanam took place.
For previous days’ utsavam coverage of the Utsavam in Anudinam, please visit the following links:
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipooram Utsavam: Pushpa Pallakku & Thiruther
- Thiruther on Thiruvaadipooram at Srivilliputtur
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam:Day 6
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam: Pancha Garuda Sevai
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam: Sri Andal on Sesha Vahanam & Sri Rangamannar in Govardhanagiri Alankaram
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam: Day 3
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam: Sri Andal in Chandra Prabhai and Sri Rangamannar in Simma Vahanam
- Srivilliputtur Thiruvaadipoora Utsavam: Dwajarohanam
The following are some of the videos taken during the utsavam…
Video Courtesy:Sri Narasimhan Pr