Narasimhapuram is located near Pullamboothangudi and Thiru Adhanoor divya desams where, brundhAvanams of five of the 45 Srimad Azhagiyasingars are located. (25th, 26th, 30th, 37th and 38th Pattams). HH 25th Srimath Azhagiyasingar – SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa Yadheendhra MahA Desikan’s thirunaksharam falls of Aadi Swathi. In Vijya Varusham Aadi swathi was on the 13th of August 2013, during which HH 25th Srimath Azhagiyasingar’s thirunakshatram was celebrated grandly at Pullamboothangudi and Thiru Adhanoor. Thirumanjanam was performed in the morning for HH 25th Srimath Azhaiyasingar, followed by purappadu.
- 25th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa Yadheendhra MahA Desikan, who reigned for 35 years and 8 months (Aadi SvAthi ). Attained ThirunAdu on December 20, 1828.
- 26th pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa Sriranganatha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who sat on the throne of SrI matam for 17 years and one month. His Thirunakshathram is Aadi Pooram. He is known as the Andal Azhagiya singar for that reason. He attained ThirunAdu on December 12,1828.
- 30th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa VedAntha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan. He reigned as SrI Matam PeetAdhipathi for 5 years and six months. His Thirunakshatram is Maarhazhi VisAkam. He attained ThirunAdu on September 27, 1842.
- 37th Pattam Azhagiya Singar (PiLLaipAkkam Azhagiya Singar): SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI VeerarAghava SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed on the throne of SrI Matam for just 11 months. His Thirunakshathram is Maasi Pushyam.He ascended to Parama Padham on December 16, 1899.
- 38th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed as the PeetAdhipathi for 3 years and 10 months. His Thirunakshatram is Thai ThiruvAdhirai. He attained His AchAryan’s Thiruvadi on December 5, 1909.
Some of the photos taken during the Thirunakshatram celebration on Aadi Swathi at Pullamboothangudi, Thiru Adhanoor and Narashimapuram can be viewed below
Thirumanjanam for HH 25th pattam Azhagiyasingar
Archa murthies of HH 26,30,37th and 38th Azhagiyasingars
HH 25th pattam Azhagiyasingar Mangalasasnam at Pullamboothangudi and Thiru Adhanoor
Utsava Moorthis of HH 26, 30, 37, 38th Azhagiyasingars at Narasimhapuram
Parivatta Mariyathia for HH 25th Azhagiyasingar
Vaibhavam of HH 25th Pattam Azhagiyasingar
For detailed writeup about Panchabrindavan at Narasimhapuram, please read this e-book: http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/5brndavan.pdf
HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar’s recent visit to Narasimahpuram can be viewed at: HH 46th Azhagiyasingar’s Mangalasasanam at Pancha Brindavanam