Sri Malolan and HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar of Sri Ahobila Mutt, Srimath Vedhamarga PratishTApanAchArya, Paramahamsa ParivrAjakAchArya, SarvaTantra Svatantra Ubhaya VedAnthAchArya, Sri Bhagavat Ramanuja Siddhanta NirddhAraNa Sarvabowma Srivan Sathakopa Sri Ranganatha Yathindra Maha Desikan is scheduled to be at Sri Venkatachalapathy Temple in BHEL Township, Trichy on September 20, 2013, as part of the Utthana Maha Utsavam (moving to a different place after completion of Chaturmasya Vratham). His Holiness will be at this temple between 6 am and 3 pm on that day.
Srimath Azhagiyasingar has been observing Chaturmasya Vratham since July 22, 2013 at Dasavathara Sannadhi, Srirangam. For coverage of all the days of the Chaturmasya Sankalpam in anudinam, please visit http://anudinam.org/tag/chaturmasya-sankalpam/
The following is the detailed schedule for September 20, 2013:
- 6 am: Arrival of Sri Malolan and Srimath Azhagiyasingar to our temple
- 7 am: Viswaroopam of Sri Malolan and Abhigamana Aradhanam (Morning Puja)
- 8-30 am: Satru Marai and Theertha Ghoshti
- 9 am: Anugraha Bhashanam (Discourse) by HH Srimath Azhagiyasingar
- 10 am: Sri Malolan Ijya Aradhanam (Afternoon Puja)
- 11-30 am: Satru Marai and Ghoshti
- 12-30 pm: DadheeyAradhanam (Annadanam)
- 3 pm: Departure of HH Srimath Azhagiyasingar and Sri Malolan
Shishyas and astikas may make it convenient to participate in the utsavam and receive the blessings of Sri Malolan, Srimath Azhagiyasingar and Sri Venkatachalapathy. Devotees may also contribute yatha shakti for meeting the expenditure for the day.