- One Morris ripe Banana
- Two Tbs of Rice flour
- One Tbs of Maida
- Pinch of Cardamom powder
- Milk for Binding
- Ghee for cooking
- Few Raisins
- Few Cashewnuts
- Gather all the ingredients in a tall bowl.
- Blend it with the hand beater.Add milk for binding according to your consistency.
- Heat a non stick pan pour the dough into small dosas and cook till golden brown on both sides.
Courtesy: Smt Uma
General guidelines for healthier food for both body and mind:
- One should be thinking about Perumal (Nama Smaranam) while cooking, and the purpose should be to offer the preparation to Him.
- Once the food is prepared, it should be offered to Perumal first. While offering, one should make sure that the food is neither too hot nor cold. It should be offered with love and affection.
- Please do not offer either pre-cooked food bought from outside or any pre-consumed food.
- Please follow thiruvaradanam kramam as instructed by your respective acharya. (http://anudinam.org/2012/03/08/bhagavad-tiruvaradhanam/)
- Follow ahara niyamam as much as possible. Atleast make sure that onion and garlic are not used at all.(http://anudinam.org/2012/06/11/srivaishnava-ahara-niyamam/)
- Please ensure that food which are not prasadams are not consumed.