With the grace of Sri Maragathavalli Thayar and Sri Sheerabdhinathan Kolavilli Ramar and Acharya’s anugraham, the renovation of the damaged vimanam of Sri Kolavilli Ramar temple of Thiruvelliangudi, one of the 108 Divya Desams, is currently being carried out in full swing.
The following are some of the recent activities:
- IIT students and REACH foundation was sought help in identifying on how to clear the vegetation growth which had penetrated the vimanam and damaged the vimanam.
- The estimate and plan was shown to Sri Srirangam Srimath Andavan at Alwarpet Chennai. Srimath Andavan very patiently looked at all the damages in Vimanam, the IIT and REACH foundation report and the balalayam photos. Later, Srimath Andavan gave mantrakshadhai and blessed paripoorna kataksham on the developments and blessed the divine task to complete and also blessed all devotees and their family, who are involved in this divine kainkaryam.
- The koorai or tatched roof have been raised over the Perumal and Thayar vimanam.
- Sthapathis have started the uprooting of vegetation that had totally demolished a portion of Thayar sannidhi maha mandapam and penetrated into the Thayar sannidhi Vimanam.
The Thiruppani committee is requesting like minded Asthikas who are interested in helping the kainkaryam to get in touch with below members or visit site – www.kolavilliramar.blogspot.
- Sri Sriraman – 91-9841016079 Or email – email@example.com
- Sri Ramanuja Daasan Vijayaraghavan 91-9940078350 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlier on December 13, 2013, Balalayam took place well at Thiruvelliyangudi Sri Kolavilliramar Temple. Significantly, during the homam, a Garuda Paravai (bird) was sitting on top of the Vimanam. This kainkaryam is taking place with the help of all the astikas as well as with the permission of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious Endowment Department. For related information and photographs, please visit Thiruvelliyangudi Sri Kolavilliramar Thirukkoil Balalayam
The following are some of the photographs of the Vimanam and the official Koil Thirupani pathrigai…