As part of the ongoing Brahmotsavam at Sri Valvil Ramaswamy Thirukkoil, Thirupullamboothangudi, on April 7, 2014; Vijaya Varusha Panguni Thiruvadirai, purappadu for Perumal in Vennaithazhi Kannan thirukolam in a Pallakku took place to Narasimhapuram Pancha Brindavanam. Here, Sri Valvil Ramar’s malai mariyadhai was done to all the five Azhagiyasingar. On this occasion, HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar, Srimathe Srivan Sathakopa Sri Ranganatha Yatindra Mahadesikan, currently camping at Thirupullamboodangudi, was also present and received Perumal malai mariyadhai.
- 25th Pattam Azhagiyasingar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa Yadheendhra MahA Desikan, who reigned for 35 years and 8 months (Aadi SvAthi ). Attained ThirunAdu on December 20, 1828.
- 26th pattam Azhagiyasingar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa Sriranganatha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who sat on the throne of SrI matam for 17 years and one month. His Thirunakshathram is Aadi Pooram. He is known as the Andal Azhagiyasingar for that reason. He attained ThirunAdu on December 12,1828.
- 30th Pattam Azhagiyasingar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa VedAntha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan. He reigned as SrI Matam PeetAdhipathi for 5 years and six months. His Thirunakshatram is Maarhazhi VisAkam. He attained ThirunAdu on September 27, 1842.
- 37th Pattam Azhagiyasingar (PiLLaipAkkam Azhagiyasingar): SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI VeerarAghava SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed on the throne of SrI Matam for just 11 months. His Thirunakshathram is Maasi Pushyam.He ascended to Parama Padham on December 16, 1899.
- 38th Pattam Azhagiyasingar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed as the PeetAdhipathi for 3 years and 10 months. His Thirunakshatram is Thai ThiruvAdhirai. He attained His AchAryan’s Thiruvadi on December 5, 1909.
Separately, Srimath Azhagiyasingar visited the construction site of the new Ahobila Mutt at Kalyanapuram and gave His blessings.
The 10-day Brahmotsavam will conclude on April 9, 2014 with Dwadasa Aradhanam in the morning and Dwajarohanam in the evening. The Utsavam commenced on March 30, 2014. For utsava pathrigai and previous days’ utsavams, please visit the following links:
- Thirupullamboothangudi Sri Valvil Ramawamy Sannadhi Brahmotsava Patrikai
- Thirupullamboothangudi Sri Valvil Ramawamy Sannadhi Brahmotsavam Commences
- Thirupullamboothangudi Sri Valvil Ramawamy Sannadhi Brahmotsavam Day 3 & 4
- Thirupullamboothangudi Sri Valvil Ramawamy Sannadhi Brahmotsavam: Day 5 to 8
The following are some of the photographs taken during the Sri Valvil Ramar purappadu to Narasimhapuram, morning Thiruvaradhanam by Srimath Azhagiyasingar and HH’s visit to Kalyanapuram…