Almost 65 per cent of the 3 tire, 45 feet tall Raja Gopuram construction work at Sri Kothandaramaswamy Devasthanam, Perumudivakkam, Thiruvallur, has been completed with the blessings of Sri Seetha Lakshnana Hanumath sametha Sri Kothandaramaswamy.. The Rajagopuram thirupani started on 11th December 2013. The temple is in existence since 1897 and maintained by hereditary trustee. Donations above Rs 25000/- will be in scripted on granite stone on Rajagopuram.
The following are some of the pending works with reagrd to the Rajagopuram…
1. Kalasam – 7nos (each 12,000/- 3 feet)
2. Srimath ramayanam sculptures only – 20000/- ( per set)
3. Painting ( labour cost 125000. material 75000/-) 200000/-
4. Main door (17.5 X 11 feet) cost per square feet 2500/-
5. 2 maha nasi 40000 each in top of rajagopuram.
6. Electrification works 50000/-
Interested astikas may donate for each one of those above items for successful completion of this project. Astikas can deposit their contributions through banks In favour of “Sri Kothandaramaswamy Devasthanam, Perumudivakkam” ;
- Indian Bank Kannigaipair branch
- S.B A/C NO:530397490
- CBS No:00339
- IFSCode: IDIB000K013
For Further more details Please Contact: Sri Er P.R Sampath rama iyengar, Hereditary trustee
Sri Kothandaramaswamy Devasthanam, Perumudivakkam
Kannigaipair via (chennai thirupathi main road),
Thiruvallur district, Tamil nadu – 601103.
Phone No:+91 9445111371, 044-27629099, +91 9444712099
E-mail: skrsdp@gmail. com