On July 4, 2014; Jaya Varusha Aani Uthiram, Day 6 of the ongoing Kodai Utsavam was celebrated at Sri Vedantha Desikar Devasthanam (SVDD) Sri Alarmelmanga sametha Sri Srinivasa Perumal temple, Mylapore, Chennai.
Being Friday, Thayar and Perumal along with Ubhaya Nachiyars had Erattai purappadu to the Vasantha Mandapam in the evening. In the Mandapam, Oonjal sevai took place. Perumal and Nachiyars had Chandana Kapu and Pushpa alankaram with kumkuma poo alankaram for Perumal’s Thiruvadi followed by Thiruveedhi purappadu. Several astikas and bhaktas had the darshan of Thayar and Perumal on the occasion of the Kodai Utsavam.
For previous days’ utsavams, please visit the following links:
- Mylapore SVDD Kodai Utsavam: Day 5
- Mylapore SVDD Kodai Utsavam: Day 4
- Mylapore SVDD Kodai Utsavam: Day 3
- Mylapore SVDD Kodai Utsavam: Day 2
- Mylapore SVDD Kodai Utsavam Commences