Sri Ahobila Mutt’s HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar Vijaya Yathirai to Perungalathur SVDD Sabha’s Sri Srinivasa Perumal Sannidhi on 9.9.2014 at 5am in the morning. Asthikas in and around Perungalathur are invited to get anugraham and mantra akshadai of HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar.
The SVDD Sabha has planned to give our Azhagiyasingar a grand welcome to our temple. In this context Asthikas wishing to contribute for Donations, sponsoring Ubhayams are requested to contact SVDD Sabha members as listed in the Patrikai.
Contact Details :
Temple : SVDD Sabha’s Sri Srinivasa Perumal Sannidhi
Location : Perungalathur
Temple Timings : 5am to 11am and 5.30pm to 8.30pm
SVDD Sabha’s Sri Srinivasa Perumal Sannidhi,
1, SathyaMurthy Street,
Chennai – 600063.
Contact Persons :
Sri U.Ve S.D.Seshadri Swamy – 22743449
Sri N.SridharaChariar – 9840201277
Sri R.NambiRajan – 9444979394
For more Details please refer to the attached patrikai.
How to Reach Perunagalathur SVDD Sabha’s Sri Srinivasa Perumal Sannidhi
From Tambaram :
1. Board Any 18 series MTC bus bound to vandalur, guduvanchery and get down at perunagalathur bus stop.
2. Cross over to other side of the road going towards tambaram.
3. Cross the railway gate and take a auto to Perumal Koil. (Max Rs.30 \ 40)
From ChengelPet :
1. Get down at perungalathur railway station \ bus stop
2. Cross railway gate on the left side
3. Take a auto for perumal koil. (Max Rs.30 \ 40)
By Car :
1. From Tambaram drive in the direction of chenglepet.
2. Take a U-Turn at Vandalur bridge and drive towards tambaram
3. Turn Left At Perungalathur Railway Gate
4. Drive Straight for half kilometer to reach perumal koil.
Courtesy : Sri Sudharshan