- Rava – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Cashew nuts – 6~8
- Raisins – 6~7
- Cardamon (yellakai) – 3~4
- Roast rava with a ladle of ghee on medium flame till it is slightly golden colour.
- Spread on a plate to cool.
- Once cooled powder in mixer till fine.
- Powder the sugar along with cardamon.
- Mix rava powder and sugar powder.
- Heat the ghee and fry cashews golden, then add raisins.
- Add to the rava-sugar mix and shape into ladoos.
- If ladoos keep breaking use cold milk and shape into balls.
- If desired, dry coconut can be roasted and added to the rava-sugar mix.
Courtesy : Smt Vyjayanthi Sundarajan