On the Sathumorai day – October 31, 2014; Aaipasi Sravanam –
* Receiving Lord Govindaraja and His Consorts by the Aacharya in the midst of Vedapravachanam, Vastra Bahumaanam.
* Kshema Thaligai and Thiruppallandu Sattumorai.
* Thirumanjana Theertha procession from Narasimha Teertham with Vedasattumorai.
* Visesha Snapana Thirumanjanam, Sathumorai and Maryadai to Aacharya
* Tiruppavai Sevakaalam Sathumorai and Maryadai to Acharya(Moolavar/Utsavar) at around 6 PM.
* Appapadi Procession(Prasadam offered to Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala and sent to Aacharya as Mahaa prasasdam).
* Tiruveedhi procession of the Lord Govindaraja and Aacharya, with the Gosthi reciting Stotrapaata and vedaparaayana.
* Periya Sathumorai/ Thiruppavadai Sathumorai” and Visesha Maryada and Bahumanam to Aacharya(Moolavar/Utsavar)
The Details of event is given in the patrikai
Courtesy : Sri Hari