The 13th Annual Shree Lakshmi Narasimha Jayanthi is being performed for 11 days from May 23rd to June 2nd 2015 at Belagola. A special Sri LakshmiNarasimha Yagyam was condcuted in the Sri Vishvakshema Gurukulam, around 127 Homa gundams and 150 adhikari’s from Andhra, Tamilnadu and Karnataka performed the rituals. MahaPoornahuthi and Teerthavari is on 1st and 2nd June. Some of the photos taken during 1st day of the Yagam can be viewed below.
Belagola Temple (also known as Sri Srinivasa and Bhoga Narasimha Temple) is a 1,000-year old temple dedicated to Lord Srinivasa and a rare Sri Narasimha with Sri Devi and Bhoo Devi. The temple is located in Srinivasa Kshetra, Srirangapatina taluk near Srirangapatnam and enroute to Brindavan Garden.
Several students are getting trained from the veda patasala at Sri Parasara Gurukulam in Belagola
Some the photos taken during last year can be viewed in the following link:
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Mahamantra Koti Maha Yajna Mahapoornahuthi-Part 1
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Mahamantra Koti Maha Yajna Mahapoornahuthi-Part 2
- Mahasamprokshanam of Lakshmi Nrusimha temple in Belagola near Mysore
Earlier last year, Acharaya’s visit to Belagola can be viewed from
- HH Sri Parakala Mutt Jeeyar Visits HH 46th Srimath Azaghiyasingar At Belagola
- HH 46th Srimath Azhagiyasingar Mangalasasanam At Belagola Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple
- HH Srimath Andavan Visits Belagola Sri Parasara Gurukulam
Some of the photos taken during day 1 of the Yagam, earlier this week, can be viewed below
Photography by: Sri Maniappan