On July 24, 2015.Manmadha varusha Aadi – Swathi, Thirunakshathiram of HH 25th Jeer of Sri Ahobila Mutt, (the maru avatharam of Garuda) was celebrated in a grand manner at Pancha Brindavanam near Narasimhapuram and HH25th Jeer (Sri Sreenivasa Yateendra Maha Desikan) had the managalasasanam at nearby Narasimhar Temple which was established during his Period, as well as Thiru Adhanoor and Pullamboothangudi nearby Divya Desams. Lot of Sishyas of Ahobila Mutt and astikas took part in the thirunakshatra utsavam and had blessings of Acharya.
Narasimhapuram is located near Pullamboothangudi and Thiru Adhanoor divya desams where, brundhAvanams of five of the 45 Srimad Azhagiyasingars are located. (25th, 26th, 30th, 37th and 38th Pattams)
- 25th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa Yadheendhra MahA Desikan, who reigned for 35 years and 8 months (Aadi SvAthi ). Attained ThirunAdu on December 20, 1828.
- 26th pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa Sriranganatha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who sat on the throne of SrI matam for 17 years and one month. His Thirunakshathram is Aadi Pooram. He is known as the Andal Azhagiya singar for that reason. He attained ThirunAdu on December 12,1828.
- 30th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa VedAntha Yatheendhra MahA Desikan. He reigned as SrI Matam PeetAdhipathi for 5 years and six months. His Thirunakshatram is Maarhazhi VisAkam. He attained ThirunAdu on September 27, 1842.
- 37th Pattam Azhagiya Singar (PiLLaipAkkam Azhagiya Singar): SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI VeerarAghava SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed on the throne of SrI Matam for just 11 months. His Thirunakshathram is Maasi Pushyam.He ascended to Parama Padham on December 16, 1899.
- 38th Pattam Azhagiya Singar: SrIvaNN SaThakOpa SrI SrInivAsa SaThakOpa Yatheendhra MahA Desikan, who stayed as the PeetAdhipathi for 3 years and 10 months. His Thirunakshatram is Thai ThiruvAdhirai. He attained His AchAryan’s Thiruvadi on December 5, 1909.
These are the photos taken during the occasion…
Courtesy :Sri Kannan VR
Vaibhavam of HH 25th Pattam Azhagiyasingar
For detailed writeup about Panchabrindavan at Narasimhapuram, please read this e-book: