Daya Nighnam Yatindrasya Desikam Purnamasrayea |
Yena Visva Srjo Vishnoh Apuryata Manorathah ||
>>Sri Periya Nambigal, Yathiraja Sapthadhi, Sloka – 9
Pranamam Laksmana Munih: Pratikrishnatu Mamakam |
Prasadhayati Yatsuktih: Svadhina Patikam Srutim ||
>> Sri Bhashyakarar, Yathiraja Sapthadhi, Sloka – 10
In the month of Avani, on the Sukla Panchami day, Peria Nambigal gave the Samasrayanam or Pancha Samskaram called Dvaya Mantropadesam (divine syllable) to Sri Ramanujar. The festival is celebrated every year as the Pancha Samskara Utsavam – A Sampradayic Uthsavam @ Madurantakam.
Madurantakam – this is the ONLY place where Sri Ramanujar can be seen as a Grihastha (family man). Bakthas can see the Mandapam (which is within the precinct of the temple madil suvar) where the Pancha Samskaram was performed.
This year, the Uthsavam falls on Wednesday, 19th August 2014 @ Madurantakam.
The Schedule for the day would be…
1300hrs Panchasamskara Uthsavam
1400hrs Yathiraja Sapthadhi Goshti
1500hrs SriBashya Bhagavath-Vishaya Vidwat Sadas
1830hrs Pushpa-Pallakku Purappadu
A Bhagavath Thadiaradhana has been arranged at ….
Sri T E S Madhavan
No.15-16 Sannidhi Street
Please see in the Links below last year’s images of the Uthsavam ….
31/jaya-varusha-pancha- samskara-utsavam-at- madurantakam-the-day-swami- ramanuja-had-his-samasrayanam/
31/sri-esandan-sribashya- baghavathvishaya-vidwath- sadas-at-madurantakam/
01) The Thirumanjanam / Theerthavari will be performed @ Sri Bhasyakarar Padhithurai at the Madurantakam AEri
02) The Vidwath Sadas is being initiated and co-ordinated by Sri U.Ve. Villur Nadadoor Sri Bhashya-simhasanam Sastra-sahitee-vallabha Karunakaracharya Swamy.
03) The details of the Pancha Samskaram (of Sri Periya Nambigal to Sri Bhasyakarar) has been described in the Sloka 9 & 10 of Yathira Sapthadhi by Sri Swami Desikan;.
04) To know more about Sri Vaghularanya Shethram / Madurantakam Aeri Kaththa Ramar Temple, Please see the following 2 Links….
20/%E0%AE%B8%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE% B0%E0%AF%80-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE% 95%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%B3%E0%AE%BE% E0%AE%B0%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%8D%E0% AE%AF-%E0%AE%B7%E0%AF%87%E0% AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B0-%E0% AE%AE%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B9/
05) To know more about Pancha Samskaram (Samasrayanam), please see the following link …
06) Bakthas who are residing at Chennai and those who are on Vacation at Chennai are invited to join the Panchasamskara Uthsavam and to the Thadiaradhanai to follow and seek the blessings of Sri Bashyakarar.
07) Not to forget, Bakthas – please recite “Kesavan-Thamar” (2-7) from Thiruvoimozhi !
Swami Desikan has composed Panniru-Naamam in the Desika Prabhandam which we recite, everyday, while adorning the Oordhvapundram.
Courtesy : Sri Cattangulathur S. Raghavan.