Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple(SLNT) was founded in October 2013 and registered in the state of Wisconsin as a non-profit religious organization. By laws were drafted to reflect the purpose, mission and vision of the temple.
· The founders of the temple have done all the ground work to establish and operate the temple.
· SLNT received tax exempt status in May 2014.
· The founders purchased a property in New Berlin, Wisconsin with a 5000 sq.ft building and 5 acres. The purchase price was $200,000.The down payment was $60,000 and a monthly payment of $1000.
· The building was renovated both inside and outside at the cost of more than $100,000 through funds raised online , grant, activities conducted at devotees home and personal resources.
· Occupancy permit and zoning was obtained from the City of New Berlin in October 2015.
· SLNT conducted two installation ceremonies for deities in September 2014 and August 2015. The Utsavamurthis presiding at the temple are Lord LakshmiNarasimhar, LakshmiHayagrivar, Sridevi and Bhudevi Sametha Sri Prhaladhavaradhan, Sridevi andBhudeviSamethaSriSrinivasar
, Mahalakshmi, AndAl, Navaneethakrishnar, Sudarsanar, Vishvaksenar, Nammazhwar, Ramanujar and Vedantha Desikan
· SLNT is operating from the temple premises from June 2015 and is conducting daily and weekly services and special functions.
· SLNT is not affiliated to and is not supported by any religious organization in USA or India.
· Tentative plans are in place to build the temple for Lord Lakshmi Narasimhar.
Please visit our website www.narasimhatemplewi.org to see the plans and support the temple.
Please enjoy the following videos.
Courtesy: Sri Krish Narayanan