Easy way of doing thin Boli:
Channa dal- 1 cup
Jaggery- 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Dry coconut flakes- 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder- 1 pinch
Maida or whole wheat flour- 1 cup
Ghee- as required
1.Soak 1cup channa dal in hot water for 3 mins.
2. Microwave channa dal for 10mins, with 1/2 cup water
3. Add 1 spoon cooking oil, 1 pinch salt to wheat or maida flour and mix it well, add water as required and make it exactly like chappati dough. Apply 1 spoon oil on top & keep it aside for 1/2 hr.
4. Once channa dal is cooked check if you can split It with fingers, water shld be dried .
5. Grate jaggery ( only need to grate)
6. Once channa dal is warm grind it to powder(no water shld be there)
7. Mix channadal powder, dry coconut, cardinum, jaggery.(all dry)
8. Make balls of required size
9. Make chappatis with the dough, keep the sweet balls in the middle and close the dough and once again make it like chappati
10. Cook the chappatis in the tava with little ghee on the side n middle.
P.S: U can make as thin as possible with dusting the flour while making chappatis
Courtesy : Smt Krupa Mukund