Sri T E Soundararajan
F-2, Brindavan Apartments
162, Ramachandra Road
>>Near Govt. Girls High School
AMBATTUR – Chennai 600 053
Tel.(044) 2657 2970 // 98414 30290
Time: 7 PM to 8.30 PM
The Upanyasam starts on Friday, 16th December (the last day of Karthigai) with “avatharikai” and ends on the 1st Day of
Thai Masam with Andal Thiruk-Kalyanam, Satrumarai followed by Sambhavanai Kramam.
Please click the link below and read Sri Karunakarachar’s Profile: http://nadadoor.org/vsk.htm
In the past, following Acharyas / Acharya Purushals & Vidwans through their “ponn-adi” have rendered Thiruppavai Upanyasam at the above graham of Sri T E Soundarajan & Family.
01. Trivellore Thirumalai Eachambadi Sri Ranganathachar Swami – (popularly known as Sri Rangamani Swami. Swami is the “thiruvadi” of the great HH Sri Garudapuram Swami; .
>> Swamy is the “Acharyan” for Sri T E Soundararajan & Family – the organisers of the Upanyasam.
02. Sri Seva Swamy alias Srinivasa Raghavachariar – (thiruvadi of Navalpakkam Sri Nrisimha Thathayarya Mahadesikan) – www.sevaonline.org
03. Edur Emmadi Koti Kannikadanam Sri Sridhara Thathachar – (twice) (theerthakarar @ Sri Devaathirajan Sannidhi / Kaanchi); Swami had attained acharyan thiruvadi & paramapadam.
04. Natteri Sri Rajagopalachar – (twice) – (Editor – Sri Ranganatha Paduka; Andavan Ashramam) & thiruvadi of HH Srimath Thirukkudanthai Andavan, most popularly known as “Kannan Swamigal”.
05. Adoor Asuri Sri Madhavachar, Srirangam – (Ex-Sri Kaaryam of Srimath Andavan Ashramam and Editor of Sri Ranganatha Paduka).
06. Esaiyanur Sri Sridharachar – (current Aaraadhakar @ Sri Ahobila Mutt, Chennai); sishya / disciple of Sri Vaishnava Simham Purisai Nadadoor U. Ve. Krishnamachariar Swami.
07. Aaarupaadhi Sri Sreerama Desikachar – (Dhohitran of HH Sri Paravakkottai Andavan Swami / Poundarikapuram)
08. Sri T E Krishna Desikachar – (Mudal Theerthakar @ Thiruvaheendrapuram; “thiruvadi” of Navalpakkam Sri Valayappettai Swami)
09. Veerapuram Sri Krishnamachariar – (Thiruvadi of HH Sri Kozhialam Swami)
10. Vaduvoor Sri Veeraraghavachariar – (Vidwan @ Srimath Andavan Ashram)
11. Uttamur Sri Rajagopalachariar – (2nd Thiruk-kumarar of Sri Uttamur Swami)
12. Payyambadi Chetlur Sri Srivatsankachariar – (Dohitran of HH Sri Kozhialam Swami & Disciple of Sri Uttamoor Swamy)
Apart from Thiruppavai, these Acharyas / Acharya Purushals & Vidwans have also rendered Upanyasams on….
* Thirunedunthandagam & Siriya Thirumadal during Karthigai;
* Thiruppavai during Margazhi;
* Naachchiar Thirumozhi during Thai;
* Perumal Thirumozhi during Maasi….masams;
and on various other topics of Nalayira Divya Prabhandam; Desika Prabhandam and Desika Stothras, etc
All these were delivered over a period of 17 years starting 1995 till now.
Sri Karunakarachar Swamy had earlier done Upanyasam on “Piratti – Vaibhavam” at the same graham. This year, Swami had also initiated a Vidwat Sadas at Madurantakam during the Pancha-Samskara Utsavam held on the day of sukla panchami in Aani.
Interested AstikAs residing @ Chennai can contact – Sow. Vedavalli Soundararajan on Tel.(044) 2657 2970 and on Mobile: 98414 30290 and attend / have the bhagyam of listening to Sri Karunakarachar.
Sri T E Soundararajan & his family are one of the Theerthakars @ Madurantakam Temple.