1. Carrot – 3
2. Milk – 2 cups
3. Sugar – ¾ cup or to taste
4. Ghee – 2 tsp
5. Cashew nuts – 2 tsp (broken into small pieces)
6. Badam – 2 tsp ( broken into small pieces)
7. Pista – 2 tsp ( broken into small pieces)
8. Cardamom powder – a pinch
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Cooking time||30 mins|
|No. of Servings||2|
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- Cut into three or four pieces and cook till the carrots are tender and make a fine paste.
- Now take a heavy bottomed pan and add milk.
- Bring it to boil for 10 mins.
- Then add the carrot paste and cardamom powder. Stir well.
- Add sugar and keep stirring for 10 mins in low flame.
- Remove from heat.
- Finally garnish with pista, badam and cashew nuts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Kheer is ready.