This recipe is made with Urdh dhal powder. This is very famous in Thirunelvelli and Madurai districts. This pachadi very well goes with vatral kuzhambu. You can make this pachadi within 5 minutes.
- Mix Urdh dhal and salt, very well.
- Heat oil fry mustard seeds, Jeera, and Hing, curry leaves
- Add to the dhal mixture .
- Whisk the yogurt and add to the dhal mixture.
- If you need you can add water in it. Whisk well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Thanks to : Sadhanas kitchen
General guidelines for healthier food – Both body and mind:
- One should be thinking about Perumal (Nama Smaranam) while cooking, and the purpose should be to offer the preparation to Him.
- Once the food is prepared, it should be offered to Perumal first. While offering, one should make sure that the food is neither too hot nor cold. It should be offered with love and affection.
- Please do not offer either pre-cooked food bought from outside or any pre-consumed food.
- Please follow thiruvaradanam kramam as instructed by your respective acharya. (http://anudinam.org/2012/03/08/bhagavad-tiruvaradhanam/)
- Follow ahara niyamam as much as possible. Atleast make sure that onion and garlic are not used at all.(http://anudinam.org/2012/06/11/srivaishnava-ahara-niyamam/)
- Please ensure that food which are not prasadams are not consumed.