Ladies finger, stuffed with a delicious mixture of spices. This Marwari style Stuffed okra is an excellent side veggie dish for chapattis and Rice.
- Wash and wipe the bhindi with paper towel.
- Trim the lady fingers and make a slit on one side without cutting through.
- Take a bowl, add all above stuffed masala powder ingredients and mix with little water & oil.
- Stuff this mixture into the slits. And keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick tawa, add stuffed bhindis, and shallow fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, and cover and cook, stirring occasionally till bhindis get cooked.
- Uncover and stir fry until the ladyfingers are crunchy.
- Serve hot with chapattis, Rice.
- Bharwan bhindi can also be served as starters.
Thanks to Sadhanas Kitchen
General guidelines for healthier food – Both body and mind:
- One should be thinking about Perumal (Nama Smaranam) while cooking, and the purpose should be to offer the preparation to Him.
- Once the food is prepared, it should be offered to Perumal first. While offering, one should make sure that the food is neither too hot nor cold. It should be offered with love and affection.
- Please do not offer either pre-cooked food bought from outside or any pre-consumed food.
- Please follow thiruvaradanam kramam as instructed by your respective acharya. (http://anudinam.org/2012/03/08/bhagavad-tiruvaradhanam/)
- Follow ahara niyamam as much as possible. Atleast make sure that onion and garlic are not used at all.(http://anudinam.org/2012/06/11/srivaishnava-ahara-niyamam/)
- Please ensure that food which are not prasadams are not consumed.