Almost 65 per cent of the 3 tire, 45 feet tall Raja Gopuram construction work at Sri Kothandaramaswamy Devasthanam, Perumudivakkam, Thiruvallur, has been completed with the great support and blessings from Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam Swamy. The Rajagopuram thirupani started on 11th December 2013. The temple is in existence since 1897 and maintained by hereditary trustee.
The following is the Rajagopuram Main door..
Courtesy: Sri Kothandarama Swamy Devasthanam, Perumudivakkam