You will Need
- Quarter Cup Semolina
- Half a cup Sugar
- 250 ml of Milk
- A pinch of Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Edible camphor
- Two tsp of Ghee
- Few broken Cashews
- Few Raisins.
- Heat one tsp of ghee in a thick pan.fry the cashews till slightly brown and add the raisins and keep aside.
- In the same pan add one more tsp of ghee and roast the semolina till light brown.
- Add milk to this and let the semolina get cooked.It takes only two minutes as we have roasted the semolina already.Add sugar and heat it further till it melts.Add camphor and cardamom powder and mix well.switch off the stove and add some more milk if the pudding is thick.Adjust accoring to the consistency you desire.
- Add the fried cashews and raisins and serve warm.It gets thicker after a while so adjust accordingly.
- Now its ready to be served to DiyvaDampathis
Note:Chanting the names of Perumal while preparing will add more taste to the dish