- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) – 5-6
- Mint (pudina chopped) – 2 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per your taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn flour – 2 teaspoons
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil the potatoes first to make a mix and smash them well once boiled.
- Add Mint, Coriander leaves, Salt, Chilli powder, Corn flour to the smashed Potatoes and mix all the items well.
- Then make small round cutlets.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Deep fry cutlets till they turn golden brown in color.
- Potato mint cutlets are ready to serve now.
General guidelines for healthier food – Both body and mind:
- One should be thinking about Perumal (Nama Smaranam) while cooking, and the purpose should be to offer the preparation to Him.
- Once the food is prepared, it should be offered to Perumal first. While offering, one should make sure that the food is neither too hot nor cold. It should be offered with love and affection.
- Please do not offer either pre-cooked food bought from outside or any pre-consumed food.
- Please follow thiruvaradanam kramam as instructed by your respective acharya. (http://anudinam.org/2012/03/08/bhagavad-tiruvaradhanam/)
- Follow ahara niyamam as much as possible. Atleast make sure that onion and garlic are not used at all.(http://anudinam.org/2012/06/11/srivaishnava-ahara-niyamam/)
- Please ensure that food which are not prasadams are not consumed.