|BASMATI RICE/RAW RICE||1 CUP|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||A SMALL BUNCH|
|MUSTARD SEEDS||1/2 TSP|
|URAD DHALL||1 TSP|
|CHANNA DAL||1 TSP|
|CASHEW NUTS(OPTIONAL)||7-8 BROKEN PIECES|
- Wash the coriander leaves and chop it roughly. Add salt, 1tsp of oil, green chillies to it and grind it to make a fine paste.
- Cook the rice separately adding salt to it and allow it to cool.
- Strain the ground coriander paste in a tea strainer. Just keep it for few minutes.The excess water will drain off.Dont squeeze. Gently transfer the paste to the rice and mix it well evenly. (you can add the water drained, for making rasam)
- In a kadai,add oil and temper mustard seeds,urad dhal ,channa dal and cashew nuts .When it is done add it to the coriander rice and mix gently.Add Fresh curry leaves.
- Serve with raitha of your choice.